I spent about 10 days in Ohio a few weeks ago, visiting my Aunt and dear friends....they'll be in blog post # 2 (coming right up) Unfortunetly, I didn't take any pics at my Aunt's...that has to be a first. I really had a good time, even though we hardly did anything. And by me, that is a.o.k! :) I don't mind just chillin' and relaxin' when I'm on holiday. And the Antique show wasn't too bad. I'm really not a fan, and the worst part was getting up at 3 to find out the show doesn't start until 8, but I was able to find ice skates for Hannah and Bronwyn's American Girl dolls that were SO cute. (the sad part? The package is missing somewhere in America) Maybe one day they'll get them and Elle will get her Mother's day present. :( ugh.
While I was in Ohio, Steph was visiting her family with her kiddos. So of course, I had to see them. I stopped by on my way in, and then went to her sister's recital at Cleveland State and went to her grandparents for birthday celebrations. I appreciate Steph so much, and LOVE her family. :)
Feeding Ju-Ju. The boy can EAT!

Happy Maddy!

Cousins! Momes and Arianna walkin' to the park. :)
Happy Judah!

A stop along the way to pose for a pic with me!
They are so cute.
Havin' fun!

A look into Judah's ride.

With Steph's parents. I love hangin' out with them!

Thanks Steph for a fun couple days! :)
1 comment:
Cute pics!! So glad we could see you in Ohio!! Miss you!
Post a Comment