Friday, July 30, 2010

Up North and in Love

Yesterday, I didn't get around to posting, so I thought I'd add a few today. Dominique drove my car, so I could look and enjoy God's creation on the road. We took a drive along the Tunnel of Trees, and it was beautiful! (Did I mention that I LOVE being Up North?)

D and I rode bikes along the bay, stopping to take pics along the way. I loved the wildflowers!




Dominique told me to stand against the wall...it was a bit awkward, as I didn't have a good sturdy place, but it's cute. :)

I went and visited the Grady's who are up at Boyne this week. The girls have sailing lessons, and I met them at the pool. We went back to their place, and had smores. It was great to spend some time with them.

Have you seen the new campfire marshmellows? They are GINORMOUS!
and make your smores an ooey-gooey yummy mess!


Today started in downtown Petoskey at the sidewalk sales. So much fun!

My new find? A dressy winter coat. :)
Goin' for a bike ride once again. Dominique went to scope out the area where she is doing a photo shoot tomorrow, so I took the bike.
*smile*
We took Tex for a walk later on, as I wanted to get some jelly/jams from American Spoon. I can't wait to use my pumpkin butter. Yummah!
Danielle and CJ came over later in the evening for drinks and fun. It was great to see them again, and I'm already lookin' forward to tomorrow when we'll do it again.

Even though this wasn't a great sunset, it was still beautiful and a great way to end the day. :)

No comments: