I'm leaving in 18 hours! The time has come, and I am busy packing. For those of you not in Michigan, the weather here is horrible right now. It hasn't stopped snowing for 12 hours! I think we have about 8 inches give or take. I had several errands that I had to run today, and the roads were horrible. But I loved the adventure! Here is my flight schedule for the next day. I leave Metro at 2:30 p.m., and arrive at Dulles in Washington D.C. at 4:00. I then depart there at 5:30, and arrive in Johannesburg at 4:00 the following day. Please pray that the weather would not hinder my flights.
I was blessed to be at my home church this past Sunday, and I was so encouarged by the excitement everyone had for me. It was so neat! I am going to Joberg with my full support! It has been amazing to see God work the last couple weeks and bring everything in....wow! I am so thankful, and appreciate the love and support from all of you so very much. (financially and through your prayers) Have a great weekend, and I'll post as soon as I am able to!
3 comments:
I'm praying for your flight right now...I hope you found that "interesting" person to talk to on the long flight!
Africa! hurrah!
Roomie!! I left my cellphone at home yesterday and didn't get home till late so I couldn't call....but I got your email that you're safe and sound in Africa!! How exciting!! I'm so excited for you :) I know you'll have an amazing time and can't wait to hear about it! Love ya!
~Laura
Post a Comment