We went to Pilanesburg camping for 2 nights, and had a blast! We had a wonderful time together. Ella's friend came along with her 3 kids, and it was so fun! There is just something about going out and searching for animals amidst acres and acres of land. I went out with the car, and spent 6 hours looking for God's amazing creatures. It was so fun! These pics are some of my favorites from the trip.
John Harry and Max find a friend, and the
girls take a break from looking for animals
Ella and I enjoyed our smores!
Can you see me?
These guys would get into anything and everything they could get their hands on! I made the mistake of leaving my bag of chips on my chair while I went to get my camera, and I wasn't gone 3 seconds and my chips ran off into a tree with one of them. uugghh!

What an amazing time!! Thank you Lord, for giving us such a beautiful Earth!

What an amazing time!! Thank you Lord, for giving us such a beautiful Earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment