Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

I spent Easter with my "second" family. (My besties family) I've spent many holidays with them, and am so thankful that they see me as another daughter/sister. They are an incredible blessing to me, and have been such an encouragement to me over the years. So here is Easter in pics. :)

























Not sure how to get my pics not to go crazy, but I guess it doesn't matter. :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating Jesus' death and resurrection!

3 comments:

Dominique said...

Awe!!!! Would have loved to be there :) Great pics Jess, love the editing on them too.

Jess said...

Thanks friend--I would have LOVED for you to be there too--trust me, it's just not the same when you are not there. But that is life right now-and we have to deal with it. (we being mostly me because I just wanna be able to HANG out with you!) Have fun with all of them! (I know you will)

Mary said...

Glad you had a "family" to be with on Easter! Looks like fun. :)