Just got done talking to my dear friend. She was awoken at 3:30 in the morning because the dog was barking. There were 2 robbers running down the street. My heart was heavy for her. I know her struggles with the fear. She was going straight to her "Holy place" to meet with Jesus. And that's why I love her.
God, protect her and her family tonight. Keep her close and in your embrace, and allow her to feel your presence so very closely. We love you for who you are and what you do in our lives. May we glorify you in everything we do.
Amen.
2 comments:
perfect peace covered it all. Thanks for your prayers. Love that. God is so big and able to protect and provide what I need according to HIS great riches and power.
We do serve an amazing God! :)
Post a Comment