Thursday, May 13, 2010
Hangin' with the Jones'!
I first met Jess when she became my roomie at Moody. We knew we would be cool with each other when we learned we share the same first and middle name. :) We have remained great friends, and I'm so thankful for that. Last May, while I was in Africa, she became a mommy. (woah baby...I'm still trying to imagine it...so crazy!)
Anyway....I went out to their place last week, and finally met Riley Cash Jones. Can I just say cutie-pie?? His big eyes and smile melted my heart!! I fell in love with him immediately. :)


Jess is so cute as a mom...the music I hear when I walk into their home is "kid cool." This little guy loves music as much as his momma and can be found dancing around quite frequently.
I also went back to their place tonight, because I wanted to have some time with her lovely husband as well. Jess cooked bbq chx, peas, stuffing, and amazing corn on the cob with garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, and butter...it was simply amazing and delicious. Riley loved bathtime and I enjoyed squirting him with his little bath toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm, you know I love you more.
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment