Tuesday, March 16, 2010

go away pain!

*******update*******
Went to the doc....he seems to think it's nothing serious, but thinks I'm straining it when I excercise....so, I have to go see a biokineticist. Yep, that. He gave me an anti-inflammatory to take, and gave me an injection. And if the pain doesn't go away, I'll go for x-rays in a couple weeks. So, on Tuesday, I find out my fate about working out. Pray that they say I can RUN!! :)


I've been having back issues for about a month now. I've been to the physiotherapist 3 times and a chiropractor twice. (she told me Monday I couldn't run/workout for 10 days-ugh!) Tomorrow I will go to the doctor and hopefully get some answers. The pain comes and goes...sometimes very intense, and other times....I just feel it there, although it isn't debilitating...thank you Lord. I also feel things moving around, which GROSSES me out to no end. They say it's fluids and inflammation. This definitely makes me think of others who have debilitating or terminal health issues, which opens my eyes to praying for them more. I want more than anything to be back to running and working out, as I only have a month left with my 2 gals who encourage me so very much. Please pray that tomorrow will bring good news, but whatever the outcome...I'm trusting Him, as hard as that is when you feel so crummy at times.

No comments: