-The ONE WAY ticket to South Africa was purchased....aagh! It's really happening!
-I cleaned some more out of my room to give/throw away.
-Best Buy has said that my computer is on the way, and should arrive on Monday..Praise the Lord for this one! I was a bit stressed about it!
-Mom and I went to the Zoo! It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day, and I was hoping I'd be able to go one more time.
I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow, and am SOOO excited! Thanks for your prayers, support, and encouragement! :)
4 comments:
yay! So excited for you!! You are so cute about the zoo!! I wish I would have taken Piper to the zoo Thursday!
Thanks Amy! Well, I couldn't resist not going on a warm day, especially after the family I work for said they didn't need me that day. You'll have plenty of chances to take Piper. She'll love it! :)
I love to see how God is working in the lives of His people to send you for His service in S. Africa! Glory to God! We will miss you so much, But are so glad you are going! Love you, Sis! --Brandy
YAY! You'll be here soon! We'll have to go to the Pretoria Zoo together. :) Better yet - a safari!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment