Well, I made it into South Africa around 3 pm today (9 am MI time)after 19 hours of flying. It was an un-eventful trip, aside from it being very long! I was picked up by Mary Hawkins, the Word of Life missionary I'll be working with on occasion. Ella was doing ministry, so Mary came and got me...thanks Mary! Tomorrow is a chill day, and then I leave with the Embrees to go on holiday for 5 days. We are going to a cottage in the mountains and then over to the beach in Durban. I am looking forward to it. From there is it battlezone camp with the teens, and then onto Swaziland on a missions trip with the Embrees church, where we will help with construction, puppets, etc. It's going to be a very busy 2 weeks!
I tried uploading a couple pics, but it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment