Sunday, October 26, 2008

WESTVIEW

I thought I would post from my adventures with the Grady girls last week. We went to Westview pumpkin patch, and had a blast. I love hanging out with these girls aside from the everyday afterschool schedule. Kerry came too, which was nice. She left Fox 2 a couple weeks ago to start a new job with MEA, which she really enjoys. It will be nice for everyone, because she'll be able to have more time with her family.
The animals were a huge hit, and probably my favorite part. We loved the donkeys and chicks.






































The girls also enjoyed bouncing on the big pillows. I had never seen anything like it before, but it's like a moon-walk, only much more cool! :)
















Lexi and I did the corn maze, while Kerry and the girls went to pick pumpkins. We enjoyed apple cider and doughnuts, as well as a pumpkin roll and caramel apples to end the fun day!











Sorry about the weird layout....I can't seem to figure this out. One of these days I'll get it! :)

No comments: