Monday, April 28, 2008

SERIOUSLY!

So, Saturday morning, I walked out to my car, and noticed that the door wasn't closed all the way. And then, I saw the destruction. My car had been broken into. Now seriously....who would want anything from a whooptie 86 rusted olds? Come on people! And I don't have anything in there anyone would want...however, I did have a package of about 200 keychains that my friend had passed along to me when she moved that I forgot I had under the seat. Well, they got into those, and can you believe he/she had the audacity to leave me about 20 of them? I was flabbergasted! They didn't even take the little change that was in my ash-tray.

If he/she would have taken these and accepted the message, they could have been the richest person in the world!

The wonderful keychains they left on my seat....uuggh! (look familiar Susanna?)

3 comments:

J&B said...

AHH! Crazy!
What are people thinking anyway.
Maybe they took half of the millions and left you the rest. hehe What is that about anyway.

Jess said...

Brandy,
They could have taken a couple....not sure though. I had it opened, because I have used some, so who knows. Maybe they did take one....that would be great.
I actually think it was a bum who just wanted to see if he could find anything....aaggh!

nikki said...

oh my! that's crazy. well, I'm glad you are fine and that you still have your car. How do you think they got in there?