Sunday, June 7, 2015
These two.
These two. Time with them the last 2 1/2 years was amazing. They melted my heart. They made me laugh. They opened my eyes to see things differently. The word JOY took on a whole new meaning working with a special needs kiddo. There were challenges for sure. There were some days that were harder than others. But in the end, the better days won. Everyday was a gift. A blessing. A time of learning, and wonder, and happiness. I'll miss those days. It's certainly hard leaving these two who have taught me so much about life. But I know they'll understand eventually why I'm doing it. I know they'll continue to thrive and learn and bring joy to the next person who gets to care for them. S & B, thank you for impacting my life in ways I'll never forget. I LOVE you so, so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment