My friend Mary turned 40 today yesterday. I'm so incredibly blessed by her friendship. We met in South Africa, and quickly found out we were from the same area in Michigan. So cool! Mary and her husband work with Word of Life in SA. They have 3 beautiful children, and are committed to their ministry. Mary, you have built into my life and the lives of so many others. Thank you for praying for me, encouraging me, loving me, and supporting me through all the highs and lows. These pics take me back to the many memories we have created together. Enjoy looking back! Can't wait to make many more together!
Who knew I'd have to travel around the world to find you?? So thankful I did. :) You are a precious gift to me and I am so thankful for you. Happy Birthday dear friend.



















3 comments:
Awww, thanks, Jess! So many amazing memories! So glad God caused our paths to cross and provided me with an amazing friend in you!
soooooo cute, I can't believe I am the WORST at remembering birthdays. I love the photos, but I love you more.
This is the Mary that went to WOLBI Florida right?
Post a Comment