My time in Alaska has come to an end. It's been a month already-I still can't believe how fast it went. I wanted to take some pics of this family I LOVE so much, and it happened today in the freezing cold. :)
Kids being kids.
Love is in the air!
Can't leave without a group shot.
And most certainly cannot leave without a silly one!
Alaska, you have refreshed and encouraged my heart. I'll definitely miss the people, the beautiful mountains, the wildlife, LMBC, Ella's Bible Study, Small groups, teaching Science to the kiddos, Willow, and mostly, this family that means so incredibly much to me. Thanks for the gift of love. I've had a blast!

3 comments:
Thanks so much for the freezing fun photo shoot! Loved it.
You are an incredible photographer! These are top notch! You captured a lot of love in these pictures!
Thanks Jana! :)
Post a Comment