Waiting---probably the hardest thing in my spiritual walk I've had to endure. And yet God has walked through it with me--sometimes I can see it, but mostly I cannot. It's scary being in a place where you are not even sure the Lord wants you at. All the doors keep closing, and so these thoughts run through my head. "Am I doing the right thing?" "God? Do you want me here?" "Am I supposed to go somewhere else?" I'm incredibly thankful for those close friends who have stood by me and prayed for me--without them, and grace, I don't know how I could handle it. I have to continue to trust my Maker, because I have no other choice. I have to go back to Isaiah 55:8-9 which says,
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
God, help me to trust that you KNOW my purpose and plan.
1 comment:
I feel like I am having a lesson on this too. Almost like the doldrums in a way. And you constantly wonder if you got off on the wrong exit. Rest in the Lord. You are in my prayers. Please keep me in yours as well.
Post a Comment