Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slops!




Old Navy had their slops for 1 buck today. They opened at 7 am for the occasion. I woke at 6:20 and was out the door 10 minutes later. This was the scene when I arrived....the line was already long. I felt like it was Black Friday.




Once inside, it was a mad dash to the wall of flip-flops to get the desired color. It was a challenge to find 10's, but I got most of the colors I wanted.




I'm thankful I got in line when I did. It wasn't too long, but once I got through, I went to the back to look at something, and the line was to the back of the store and starting to curve. Crazy!




Super glad I was able to get some--I have a feeling I'm going to be needing them more than usual this summer. ;)

(btw-in Africa, we call them slops!)

5 comments:

Mary said...

CRAZINESS, friend! :) Glad you got the size & colour you wanted. I love "slops". And I love you. ;)

Jess said...

I love you more Mary--a couple more months! :)

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe so many other people are fanatic about that. Cute post!

Rachel said...

That's pretty much the craziest thing I've ever seen!

Christy Tempies (Artist) said...

Lol... this is amazing! I now know what Old Navy is and how cheap $1 really is... glad you got the slops you wanted. Looks like a township in there!