




I don't know where to begin. Last weekend was insanely busy. Friday started with work at the college, before heading to discipleship. We had T-junction later that night. I invited Susan and Precious to come along, and they jumped at the opportunity. T-junction is an all-nighter ran by Word of Life. I attended last year when I was here, and was excited about going again. (although the thought of staying up all night wasn't too thrilling) I drove the College's car, because their was 7 of us. The night was amazing, and so much fun. Susan and Precious bowled for the first time ever, and did very well. There was also swimming, rock climbing, mini golf, and basketball, volleyball, and soccer tournaments. They were hoping for 125 teens, and there was close to 160 altogether. They held a 1 hour meeting, and the gospel was presented. One gal gave her life to Jesus....Praise God! I managed to do well almost the entire night, although I did doze on and off throughout one of the movies being shown. :) We left the following morning, and not 10 k's out, we were sideswiped by someone in a hurry trying to get around us. What an end to a great event! ugh! So Dave and I went to the police station to file a report...hah! What a crack-up! We were convinced the lady knew nothing about what she was doing. As I look back, it provided some great comic relief!I came home, slept 2 hours, and got ready for Danielle and Nic's wedding. Elle took the girls earlier, as they were in the wedding and the dresses were still not done. The seamstress was working on the dresses up until the ceremony, which was supposed to be at 3 but didn't happen until close to 4. It was a beautiful ceremony, and Brony and Hannah looked so stinkin' cute! The reception was great and the food was amazing. I had a great time with friends, and crashed when I got home around 11.








Sunday morning, I was at the church at 7:30 for worship team. I just have to say that I am so thankful the youth gals asked me to sing with them. I really miss being on WT at home, and it was such a blessing to be able to sing and minister in this way. We visited a friend in the hospital afterwards, and then it was on to Slovo. Yay!! We are back for the time being, and we are doing Daniel. It was so great to see their smiling faces, and enjoy their hugs and love once again. I've really missed it!
Sunday night, Dave, James, and Elle taught me how to play Euchre. Elle was my partner, and I have to say that I still don't think I understand it all. But believe it or not, we have played 9 games, and have won 8 of the 9. I seriously don't know how. ;)
This weekend is much more relaxed. Elle and I went to the college today, before heading out to lunch at our favorite thai restaurant. It was so great to spend time with her...we had a wonderful day. Tomorrow, I'll watch the kiddo's so James and Elle can go have a date! :) Then it's on to youth.
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
So glad that you survived the past week. Hopefully. that you will get your hearts desire. Thanks for the lovely thai food (my favorite). Thanks for watching the kidos so that I can shower love on James. Your such a wonderful friend.
You are welcome. It's the least I can do, and is certainly a pleasure! I love lovin' on your kiddos! And the thai? Well....yummah! It's my fave too. I had so much fun with you yesterday...it was so enjoyable for me. We definitely have to do it again. Luv u!
YAY! T-junction was fun. Sorry again we didn't realize you got in that accident!!!! Wish I had my phone. Can you please share your T-Junction pics with me? Thanks! :)
Post a Comment