Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Alaska State Fair!


So we went to the State fair today, which just happens to be right across from the home I am staying in. We had a wonderful time, and I think the biggest highlight was the demolition derby. Although it started to rain, we had a great time and the kids loved it! It was also fun seeing all the HUGE vegetables! The biggest cabbage was 79 pounds, and the pumkin was 900 pounds....amazing! And to top it all off, we had to go see the great sign announcing that Max was the first place winner in the cookie contest. He won $100.00, and was very excited about his ribbon....I'll have to show it to you in a later post.











2 comments:

Andria said...

Ohhh! So much fun!!! It looks like you're having a great time. Enjoy every minute!

J&B said...

Congrats Max!!!!
I love the updates and photos. Keep em coming.